Come Kiwis and Fly My Pretties!

Come Kiwis and Fly My Pretties!

Understandably as New Zealanders are coming from the exact opposite side of the planet, that you would want to see as much as possible and get the most 'bang for your buck' so to speak, so here is a fast track 'best of' for kiwis that want to hit the ground running, and get the best historical overview of the city in just five hours, whilst enjoying some of the city's best sights...




Within this blog I have tried to condense some of the most facinating facets of the city, after eight years living here finally I begin to make sense of this kilombo hermosso or 'beautiful mess'. Of course as with any story there may be embellishment and so I will sign each with my known 95/5% disclaimer and leave it to you to decide which side of the truth the story fell. For the more erudite, I will link to posts to trusted academics and sources for you to discover for yourself what is the story 'most true', remembering that history is not what happened, but rather what we remember happening.
Enjoy & welcome!
Raymond E.Lee (100% Kiwi in Buenos Aires)

0 comments:

Post a Comment